Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What percentage of guys shoot when sucked?
View Single Post
Old 14th February 2021, 06:53 PM
Lupine56
Cruiser

A friend took me to a sex place once in DC before they closed, I was very shy & awkward at first but also surprised how much into it I got. Even some hot guys who wouldn't give me the time of day 'outside' were happily feeding me their cock!!! & more. Although I had thought I was a good cocksucker, almost every guy pulled away after just a few minuets. After having maybe 15+ different cocks and only getting one load to swallow, I ran into my friend, noting how apparently I wasn't doing well by these guys. He said Oh Nooooo, most guys will shoot once and then either be 'dead' for a long time or go home. So they poke & run until they are ready to go., edging their way thru their time there. He said if they like you they will prolly come back (humm, a couple had stuffed my face more than once) Sure enough later on I got a few loads in a row, from 'familiar cocks'., and some of them were pretty intense! lol There was a guy who dressed & heading to the exit poked me saying 'oh hell you are still here, damit...' and walked out the door.
Quote |