Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First time Water Sports
View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2021, 02:05 PM
bjtime
Cruiser

I tried it and I liked it.

I moved to Albuquerque about 10 years ago and read a story here about "drinking from the tap". I was curious. I posted on Craigslist that I was an old guy that wanted to try "drinking from the tap". I got responses and met with a man around my age. He was staying at a nearby hotel. We met and had a drink in the bar then went to his room. We got undressed and he had me get on my knees in the tub. With his cock in my mouth he started to pee. I was able to drink some but most ran out of my mouth and down my body. It was warm and the experience was fascinating. When he finished peeing I continued to suck his cock as it became larger and harder. He came in my mouth and his cum tasted good. If he had wanted to safely fuck me, I was all his.

Drinking from the tap --- I tried it --- I liked it --- I want to enjoy it again.
Quote |