Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First time Water Sports
View Single Post
Old 5th March 2021, 02:24 PM
TravelinBi
Cruiser

Water Sports

A few years back I was working a project south of San Fran. I had a private corporate apartment in Redwood City and was pretty much free to play at will.

One guy became a regular FB (I’ll call him Dan). The first time Dan came to my place it was a typical blow-n-go arrangement. The next time he fucked me. After a couple more visits, he let me know that he was interested in DOM/sub role play. I agreed.

Dan would let me know when he would be at my place. I would leave the door unlocked and wait for him naked and kneeling in the middle of the living room. When I heard the door I would bend forward so my face was on the floor and my ass in the air. He would walk around and examine me and suggest changes to my posture as he undressed. He’d order me to crawl through the apartment to the bedroom where he would take his time mildly abusing me while fucking my mouth and ass.

His play became more aggressive and rougher. One day after he had finished with me he ordered me to crawl to the bathroom. Once there he ordered me to crawl into the tub and kneel face down. He pissed all over my ass and back and told me to stay there until after he left. I obeyed. I felt degraded and humiliated but strangely exhilarated. I stayed in the tub until his piss had dried and then showered.

The following time he ended with me face down in the tub and pissed on my ass, back and head. I let the piss dry on me again but didn’t shower for an hour or more.

The next visit ended with me kneeling upright in the tub and Dan pissed on my chest and face. I knew the next time he would piss in my mouth. He did.

I miss Dan……
Quote |