Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First time Water Sports
View Single Post
Old 9th March 2021, 06:04 PM
Curious_in_OC
Cruiser

I really miss Craigslist personals ads.
Late one night, I met a UCI college student named Oscar who was from San Bernardino. We arranged to meet at some trails near the Back Bay.

About 3 hours earlier, I started drinking a pint of water every 30 minutes and peeing until my kidneys were flushed out. That made my urine clear with no hint of smell or strong taste. By the time we met, my bladder was full and I really had to hold it in.

He got on his knees and sucked me until I was hard. Having an erection with a full bladder felt great. Then he put a lip lock around my cock and I just let loose until my bladder was empty. I had to really concentrate on pissing with an erection. He swallowed it all and didn't spill a drop.
After that, I got on my knees and sucked him off and swallowed his cum. We got dressed and walked around a bit. Once my bladder was full again, he again swallowed all of my piss. It was one of the most erotic experiences I've ever had.

Sadly, I lost touch with him because I'd be happy to return the favor. If someone is willing to spend the time to flush out their kidneys like that, let me know.
Quote |