Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - sucking cock
Thread: sucking cock
View Single Post
Old 20th March 2021, 10:10 PM
mikederf
Cruiser

I have been a straight man all of my life until about a year ago. I decided to find out what it feel like to have a mans cock in my mouth and see why women can't give decent head. I found out I love the feel of a mans hard cock in my mouth waiting to taste hei cum. I figured out these women are just lazy.

I have took it further, learning to take a dick down my throat, I can do it, but still have not mastered the gag reflex. I can, however take a huge load of cum and swallow... no problem.

The anal, I have not tried yet, but do exercise with 5' up to 9.5' dildo's, I also practice deep throating with them as well. So The anal is not something I'm willing to do, but everything else I'm eager to do.

If you are ever in the Los Angeles area, let me know in advance and you have the front seat to the best dick sucking I can offer. I will take your cock in my mouth, suck until you cum, and you can watch me swallow your load.
Quote |