Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Will your local ABS survive this shut down?
View Single Post
Old 12th April 2021, 01:01 PM
lonewoof
Cruiser

Each location is different. In ours, there's no arcade just theaters. If there's a dozen guys in there, that's roughly $108 in income. I've seen retail sales approach that number for just a single purchase. I've seen a lot of folks drop 2 or 3 times that in merchandise. Multiply that a few times and it adds up to 4 figures on a shift quickly. Ours sells a lot of sex toys, lube, cleaners (both toy and "VHS" cleaners), rhino pills and such, and even batteries. Those things aren't cheap and it takes a lot of arcade $9 entry fees to match those, and it doesn't happen here in Lincoln. Our other location has been there for years, and has been successful with retail only and no arcade/theater. But that's Lincoln Nebraska. I've seen other shops where the expenditures are vastly different, so it just depends on where in the country you are and how sleazy/active the store permits guys to be, and how many guys are in that area willing to play in the store.
Quote |