Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Going to have fun
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2021, 04:49 PM
TimGlory
Cruiser

It was great

Thank you paul for a great fuck.
Went to romanix, went to back room, took off my pants and got a 8" boner watching a gay sex video. I left the door unlocked and soon paul open the door and look in and saw my giant cock. I invited him in. He looked young but since they let him in, he must have been legal. I ask him if ie wanted to suck my cock or take it up his ass. He said his ass so i ask him to take off his clothes. He did. He was hairless. His underarms were even shaved. I asked to turn around and bend over and i lubed up his cute hole. It was tight. I stroke him a few times with my fingers to loosen him up. He had clean himself out so he wanted me. I put on a condom for safer sex. After putting two fingers deep inside his lubed ass hole i guided him down onto my pole. I went right in, slow and all the way. It felt so good to have an ass for changed. As he was slowly going up and down on my pole, i had a hold of his cock. He was already hard and had pre-cum. I stroke in rhythm with his up and down. As i got close to cumming, i really stroke him fast and when he started to squirt into my hand, i let go. It was so wonderful.

Please tell me what you think of this encounter, maybe paul will meet up with you. I already have a date with him next month.
Quote |