Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Unexpected Hook Ups
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2021, 12:56 PM
Lupine56
Cruiser

I've never had an unexpected hookup :-( Unless you count someone I've hooked up with several times before, unexpectedly showing up for another round., or expected, but that he brought a surprise 'friend'. {now fondly remembering the time I had one in each end at the same time.... lol}

Never had any suckcess in cursing. Apparently I have the worst gaydar, and anytime I tried, lets just say it didn't go well & leave it at that.

Sometimes disappointing: seems like my neighbors get deliveries from some companies (particularly UPS) and they are often seriously hot (& appear friendly & chatty to boot), but when I get deliveries via the same companies, I tend to get the 'other guy' at the other end of the spectrum, & who apparently had a bad day., abruptly dropping the package off with a grunt.
To be honest, I doubt I'd even be able to drop a hint if the hotties delivered., and I'm not the type they might be tempted to make a move on.

Some guys have all the luck! lol
Quote |