Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 'How to..' at truck stops?
View Single Post
Old 15th June 2021, 07:35 AM
buttpiratesc
Cruiser

I have a spot where not only truckers pull off to hook up, but other guys as well. If a truck driver stops at this spot, you can almost guarantee that he is looking. Many times I will see them in their rig with their shirts off. That is a really good sign. Sometimes, at night, their interior light is on, and you can see through the windshield they are naked or in their underwear. Another good sign. Sometimes I will be cruising slowly by them while they are sitting in the drivers seat with the window rolled down. I make sure my window is rolled down. If they look at me, I stop, and say hello. Usually within 30 seconds, I can tell what they are looking for. I have asked if I could see the inside of their truck because I have never seen one before. Usually, I step up on the step, and I see his cock is out. Other times I walk by "stretching my legs." I make it a point to make one loop around the truck so I can see into the rig, and so he can see me. If he is looking, he will talk to me. Hope this helps.
Quote |