Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 16th June 2021, 09:18 PM
oldslave4YoungTop
Cruiser

first time anal

was hanging with some older friends,i was 14, slim fem looking. my best friend was 16, gave me my first bj.
One day we skipped school went over to his hose,just the 2 of us. He asked me to dress in his sisters clothes,which to please him i did.

So we ended up watching some pron his dad had,sitting on the couch with his arm around me,feeling his hand on my nipples drove me crazy,then he started kissing mel, unbuttoning the blouse until he could suck my nipples and rn his hand up my legs. I was so ready for hi by that time so when he pushed me on my back,spread my legs and held them up i was exstatic.he lifted my hips and helf the head of his cock against my hole,pushed it in slow until the head was all the way in and then just slammed deep into me. Kept fucking me for a long time,kissing me and twisting my nipples while i begged for more. ll of a sudden i felt him shudder,then i was filled with his hot massive load. We kept this up for a long time,gradually fully dressing me and going ot on dates,even doubled with a friend and his gf once. I've been hooked on anal since,and still dress sometimes.
Quote |