Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why do they suck?
View Single Post
Old 17th June 2021, 07:06 AM
buttpiratesc
Cruiser

I know how you feel. I am equally as bi as you are. I enjoy eating pussy, but I also enjoy eating pussy, as well as male and female ass. I love having a chick suck my cock, but I love sucking cock too, and I love having a guy do it. I love the feeling of a warm pussy on my cock as I fuck it, but I love the feeling of a hot male or female ass on my cock as well. I love cumming in a pussy or ass, but I also love having my hole pounded deep, and hard. I also love a hot load shooting into my used hole. I am married (a very long time in fact), and I do love women. As for men, I don't "love them." I have a physical attraction only. You could be my fuck buddy for many years, and my attraction to you is purely sexual. I look at guys the same way my wife looks at one of her vibrators: just another way to get pleasure. I would like, though, to find a regular fuck buddy. Someone I can fuck today, and go fishing with tomorrow. Sound dumb?
Quote |