Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 17th June 2021, 07:29 AM
buttpiratesc
Cruiser

I remember playing with an older neighbor boy. I was about 8 years old. He was at least 14. I would go to his house to play, and we would be alone when his mom went shopping. He taught me about jerking off. He had an awesome cock, and he would lay on the sofa naked and jerk off until he blew his youthful wad on his own chest. I would stroke him, and he would stroke me. I wish I wasn't afraid of sucking at that age!!! I would go home, and I would jerk off in the bathroom. Every time I was close to cumming, I would stop because I didn't understand the feeling. Finally, I went all the way, and DAMN! I blew a big load! I have been blowing massive loads ever since. Every time I fuck my wife or a guy, I leave a massive load in their holes. I am very bi and very versatile these days. If I only knew back then what I know now. Shit, college life could have been much more fun!

Last edited by buttpiratesc; 24th June 2021 at 06:57 AM. Reason: errors
Quote |