Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cruising bars in DC
View Single Post
Old 21st June 2021, 01:34 PM
Lupine56
Cruiser

Not being one who frequents DC, I don't know what kind of places the listed ones are. I know several places I have been to are gone, some years ago., some relatively recent., and some just changed how things go., so nothing like they were.
Pre-pandemic, I know some places were 'gay owned' &/or 'gay friendly' but were basically just another regular biz establishment, while other places were plainly gay in their operations and clientele. My not being the kind of person with a good flirt & cruise talent, nor have the look that garners that 'positive' attention from others who do have such talents., it would be nice to know what places one might stand a chance of a better time. I am not a youthful sort, nor a big drinker, no spring chicken! Any suggestions?

Last edited by Lupine56; 21st June 2021 at 01:53 PM. Reason: added
Quote |