Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 27th June 2021, 06:38 AM
buttpiratesc
Cruiser

My first time was when I was about 40 years old. My wife and I were swingers at the time. We had met up with a hot, beefy, young guy with a big, fat cock. He was seated on the sofa, and she was riding him cowgirl style. I was fucking her pussy from behind doing double vaginal. I pulled out, and started eating her ass and pussy as he continued to fuck her silly. I noticed how close I was to his cock and balls, and I started to lick them. He didn't seem to mind, and my wife already knew I was bi and versatile. Soon, I was sucking on those big beautiful balls! I could tell he was getting close to cumming, and I pulled that bad boy out of my wife's pussy and started to suck it. Just as I was deep-throating him, he blew a mega-wad down my throat! I carefully sucked him dry, and cleaned his cock and balls with my hungry mouth. Then, I kissed my wife as he sucked on her titties. Sharing the taste of his cum with her was amazing! I was horned up, so I entered her from behind again, and banged her for a few more minutes whiled kissing her with my cum-dirty mouth. I blew a massive load in her pussy, and he and I both ate the cream pie. I will never forget that day. Wow!!
Quote |