Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Unexpected Hook Ups
View Single Post
Old 16th July 2021, 07:17 AM
n2Action
Cruiser

Its amazing how that stuff happens

i remember years ago when i bowled a lot that we had a guy that subbed for us. We talked during the session and i just kept getting a vibe from him that i wasn't used to. When we finished it was late but i didnt have to work the next day so i stayed at the center to get some extra practice. Next thing i knew he was kicked back behind the lanes with a beer watching me bowl. As i took shots he would comment on stuff i was doing - he had a much higher average than i did and i was always open to suggestions. After a couple games i went to put my gear away in the locker room and take a piss and before i knew it he was in the next urinal taking a piss also - i glanced over and he was semi hard and it was a pretty good cock. He noticed my glance and kind of turned towards me and gave it a stroke - well i did nt know him but dropped to my knees and started sucking his cock. It was pretty late and the third shifters hadnt come in to start yet but he got a little nervous and suggested we take the action elsewhere. Well i didn't have time to mess with any of that - i was hungry for his load but told him to get into the stall and i'd finish him there. I enjoyed the hell out of his cock that night and got a huge load. Later of course we played at my house after the next time he subbed. Much easier with all the support stuff in place - my butt twitches just thinking about the poundings he gave me. Too bad he moved away.
Quote |