Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Do you crossdress, also?
View Single Post
Old 20th July 2021, 07:45 PM
oldslave4YoungTop
Cruiser

First time i was 12, started hanging out with guys 15-16. Ended up playing strip poker in a friends sisters room,I lost and they said if i lost again i'd need to dress up. I lost on purpose and they picked out an outfit for me, her bikini top and mini skirt. Wasted no time in being nice, all 4 of them started feeling me up,calling me marcie, all of them naked and hard. had my hands full, my mouth stuffed and felt the skirt coming off and a nice hard cock between my cheeks. They all switched positions and filled me with cum. After that they had me meet the rest of the group,about 10 more they made me thier little slave girl, always dressed,even went on a few dates in public with a few of them. Started my life long desire to live and love as a bitch.
Quote |