Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Your First ..........
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2021, 10:30 AM
Lupine56
Cruiser

I remember mine clearly., I was 13, it was the summer between 7th & 8th grades., at the local swimming hole. A classmate/friend was fooling around with some boys in higher grades, and it just seemed strange he was up (air) & down in the water without going anywhere. He clued me in what had been happening. Seemed weird, but as everyone left (combination dinner time, beach closed, and looked like it was about to rain) so no one around (we were leaving as well) he offered to 'show me', so standing next to the 'snack shack' and a phone booth facing the corner with my big beach towel as 'cover', he went down on me. I liked it. Some traffic and we went our separate ways home, but afterwards we got together in different places and did it to each other a couple times a week. I liked doing it to. Few weeks later he asked me to keep going and swallow it, don't think I've missed a drop since. lol
Quote |