Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Panty Wearing Cock sucker
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2021, 09:19 PM
BobOnUrKnob

Panty Wearing Cock sucker

I like to wear panties while sucking dick. It started when a married man wanted me to wear his wife's panties before he let me suck his dick. He made me model them for him. He spanked my ass called me sissy faggot slut. pushed me to my knees and told me to do what sissy faggots like me were meant to do! As he stood over While I sucked his 71/2" cock he kept calling me sissy, slut, faggot. He would pull his cock out of my mouth rest it on my lips and make me tell him I was a sissy faggot cock sucker and how I loved sucking his dick!
I really enjoyed the feeling of being less than a man he used my mouth. I am not a total or passable CD or Trans. I don't want to be a woman or live as one, but I do love to play the sissy faggot cock sucker for real men to use. i know have a growing collection of panties hose skirts tops and other cross dressing attire. Love to dress for play time.
Attached Images

Quote |