Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My Guide to MAXIMUM ANUS STRETCHING
View Single Post
Old 1st August 2021, 05:01 AM
buttpiratesc
Cruiser

You can't "stretch" if you don't get penetrated, so what I do is this: First, you have to be clean inside. I mean SQUEAKY CLEAN! I have a bowel movement, then I flush myself out repeatedly with enemas until I am clean. Then, I use vaseline as a lubricant. It doesn't take a lot, and it doesn't dry out. It is actually very soothing, so it will keep you from getting raw. My next step is to use a dildo that I know will penetrate. Fuck your ass for a while with this dildo, then lube up a bigger one. Once you feel loosened up with that one, move on to a bigger one, or use a butt plug that is fairly thick. Dildoes that get progressively larger as you insert them are good for stretching. Finally, move on to the biggest dildo that you are wanting to take.

I can't say enough how important it is that you must keep the dildoes in motion. Don't insert them and not move them. For me, the fucking motion not only relaxes my ass, but it takes my mind off the temporary discomfort. And lastly, once you have done this a few times, your ass will open up automatically when you insert a big dildo. No, your ass isn't "permanently stretched," but it will remember the bigger dildo, and it will let you use it without going through the stretching process again. Right now, I can take an 18" long dildo that is 3" inches in diameter. That is bigger than a soda can! Of course, you can't do anything about length because you can only slide in as much as your body will allow, but the thickness can be increased through stretching.
Quote |