Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time having sex with a married man
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2021, 03:50 AM
buttpiratesc
Cruiser

The first married guy I played with was a guy at a cruising spot in the woods. We were both hanging out waiting for some action. I was sporting huge wood which could be seen through my thin shorts. He came along and "accidentally" brushed up against my cock with his hand. I walked by him and did the same. He then pulled out his cock, and we both started to suck each other. His cock was good sized, and since I don't get dick very often, I had him fuck me right there on the path. He filled me up, and massaged my prostate with his boner until big globs of cum started leaking out. He blew his load in my ass and he let out loud moans while doing it! He turned around and bent over for me to return the favor. The globs of cum oozing from my cock served as lube, and I slid into him easily. I was pretty horny, and it didn't take long before I blew my load in his ass. After we were both spent, and cleaning up, I noticed he had a wedding ring, as did I. I asked if he was married, and he told me that he loved having sex with his wife, but from time to time he needed a cock, ass or mouth to satisfy his manly urges. We played again off and on at this spot, but eventually, he stopped meeting me there, and I had to find new playmates.
Quote |