Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time having sex with a married man
View Single Post
Old 11th August 2021, 03:43 AM
buttpiratesc
Cruiser

Jonn, I can assure you, that I never outgrew it! My carnal desires for cock, ass, mouth, etc, have only grown stronger. I have no feelings or concerns that I am "gay." I firmly understand I am bisexual, and that is just the way it is. The only thing I have to deal with is the fact I have to seek out male companionship on the DL. When my wife and I were swingers, we played with fully bi couples, and my needs were satisfied. Quite often, she spent most of her time eating pussy while I was sucking and fucking the husband. Sometimes we swapped spouses, but that was after we had our fill of the same sex. Now, I don't get that. I find myself checking guys out like I do the women. I am not ashamed of it, but I do realize it is a sign that I need more cock and ass in my life. Just last night we went to dinner. We had a cute little waitress with a rocking body and a hot ass. I was hard under the table thinking about her and how I wanted to bang her on the table. Then I saw this tall, handsome black waiter. He had the typical round ghetto booty. Fucking hard ass, and beautifully toned body! I was definitely crotch watching to see if I could see the imprint of his black tool. At one point, I think he may have noticed me. This is my life these days. I am good with it, I just wish I could meet up with a guy to be my best friend. That way, when we go hunting, fishing, or some other "guy stuff," my wife won't suspect we are also sucking and fucking. I would much rather have a regular buddy, than to have to keep searching.
Quote |