Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time having sex with a married man
View Single Post
Old 18th August 2021, 10:58 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttpiratesc View Post
Jonn, I can assure you, that I never outgrew it!
I never did either - but unfortunately growing up a number of buddies did. They might have been into playing around sometimes once at a sleepover and never again - others for a couple of years until they got a regular girlfriend and then it was "We were just fooling around back then - I have a girlfriend now" making it clear that since they could now have straight sex - they were not interested anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttpiratesc View Post
I just wish I could meet up with a guy to be my best friend. That way, when we go hunting, fishing, or some other "guy stuff," my wife won't suspect we are also sucking and fucking. I would much rather have a regular buddy, than to have to keep searching.
That was always the greatest situation - when you were friends - real friends - but also sex buddies. Could be out shooting hoops talking about girls from school - next thing we were both horny and "take a break" from the game - go behind the garage and take care of each other - then back to the game!
Quote |