Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Milking the Prostate
View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2021, 03:42 PM
creamygood
Cruiser

prostate

The first time I came from my prostate I was in a large booth at Erotic City in KC. I was on my back with a guy that had a beautiful 8" cock. I was on a padded bench with my legs pulled back and he got in and was fucking me when white cum just started pouring out of my cock. No orgasm, just cum. He thought I had cum and pulled out, thanked me and left. I was greatly disappointed.
Fast forward 20+ years and I worry about prostate health. I read that a man should have two orgasms per week for good prostate health by keeping old fluids flushed. At first I spent a lot of time masturbating, but it was taking too long sometimes. I like to read erotic literature and this forum also helps. Got into ass play a few years back with my current SO, but that died out after a while. The old "What's in it for me? You cum and I get....?"
So I started buying toys. My go-to is a Dick Rambone. It took years to get it balls deep, but once I got it past that second ring, cum just poured out. That was all great for a few years, but I wanted to try something else. I bought a Medium Goose on Amazon. Looks like a gooses head and neck but also a smoothed out fist - pointy, flaring out like a fist then narrowing to a wrist. It took quite a while just to get that thing inside. It felt great! but I wanted it deeper, so I set to working it past the second ring, usually loosening it with Rambone first. I recall the first time I got it past that second ring. I had goose stuck to the toilet lid and I was sitting on it, giving some pressure. I could feel the ring start to give and BAM! it popped through. Damned if I didn't shoot across the bathroom and hit the other wall. I hadn't shot like that since my 20s. I think I must have been clogged and a dam burst! It hurt quite a bit and I immediately tried to pull off and all it did was lift the toilet lid as I stood. To get it out, I had to hold the lid down with my hand as I stood. That was two years ago. While the Rambone is still my fave, I regularly use the goose to milk my prostate. I stick it to the lid as close to the tank as possible, ease it in and then start down until I feel it pushing open that 2nd ring, right where it massages my prostate. I don't go past the ring, just work down on it - up and down. Cum starts dripping out of my cock into a puddle on the lid. I'll do it until no more comes out and I pull off and clean up. Sometimes, well always, I suck up the puddle. Don't want to waste it.
So for good prostate health, find a toy or a partner that can drain it regularly. This is a public service announcement.
Quote |