Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I'm looking for the cruise spot at Cajon Pass
View Single Post
Old 27th August 2021, 03:26 AM
buttpiratesc
Cruiser

I was going there every day M-F up until about a month ago. I moved out east. If you are southbound, get off on Cajon Blvd and follow the road. You will reach a spot where there are a bunch of trees on the right with a white k-rail barricade. That is where everyone parked and played under the trees. Some would hike down to the creek and play in the bushes. On the other side of the street is where all the action is happening. I would hook up around 6:00 - 7:00 am. I rarely struck out. Noon sex is very busy, as is rush hour around 5:00 pm.

If you are northbound on I-15 get off on Kenwood. Turn left at the stop sign, then right on Cajon Blvd and you can follow the road to the spot.
Quote |