Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Will your local ABS survive this shut down?
View Single Post
Old 10th September 2021, 01:32 PM
lonewoof
Cruiser

That's too bad jonn3, even if you hadn't been recently. It removes a choice and possibility for you down the road, so I get it. Seems to be the trend with sex shops, depending on their arcade and retail sales figures. Doesn't appear to be reversing back to normal or pre-covid either. I have to say that ours is doing quite well regardless. MY good friend works there and she tells me some of her shift totals. I think the lack of guys walking in and out of the arcade makes straight couples more comfortable going in and shopping as if it was like a Target or something. You know damn well that they know what's going on "back there" and for some it creeps them out.

We got nothing here anymore, it takes a good 75 minute drive for me to get to an arcade. And it's the only one around, not like it's in an area with other choices as well. I've done the drive maybe 4 or 5 times since our theater closed. It's been worth it maybe 50% of the time. That might not mean anything more than I'm picky or careful. But it does mean a good chance of a chunk of the day being wasted as opposed to 30 minutes when you have a local spot.
Quote |