Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Will your local ABS survive this shut down?
View Single Post
Old 12th September 2021, 11:13 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewoof View Post
I think the lack of guys walking in and out of the arcade makes straight couples more comfortable going in and shopping as if it was like a Target or something. You know damn well that they know what's going on "back there" and for some it creeps them out.

I know what you mean - and I agree with you - but there is something funny about a couple going into a store to buy vibrators and flavored lube getting "creeped out" by people going into the arcade for some fun. But you are right - I have seen the looks.

But I also wonder how many of the husbands / boyfriends have been in that back room when their lady was not around? Or maybe that is the thought that is what creeps the girls out!
Quote |