Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Will your local ABS survive this shut down?
View Single Post
Old 12th September 2021, 09:27 PM
lonewoof
Cruiser

It wouldn't be so bad if the guys coming out of the arcade would be eyes-down and discrete, instead of staring people down and leering at then, male and female, who are in the store just shopping for product and obviously not sex. And I hear you on what the women are afraid of! Sometimes with good reason as we all know. Even some guys that bring their lady with them into the theater or arcade will be back for more later, unencumbered by her tastes and able to play with abandon.

I remember a couple decades ago at a bookstore (long since defunct and torn down) there were several of us hanging (ok, waiting for cock) in the arcade which had gloryholes. Two college guys were in the store, one walked back to the arcade to investigate (there was no admission). He was like all in awe at the booths and gloryholes, like excited. He went back and told his buddy "Dude, you wouldn't believe it back there, you gotta see this!" He brought him back. His buddy had a much different opinion saying "Man, seriously? This is FUCKED!" and turned around and walked out of the store, his friend behind him proverbially wagging his tail. We all started laughing saying "you know the guy who thought it was cool is gonna back in a day or two alone and he's gonna experiment!" Someone wondered if it would be the other guy, using disgust as a disguise. We all pretty much said no, his reaction was too genuine just like the other one that was intrigued. I know that's off topic but it was funny at the time.
Quote |