Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - You did whaaaaat?!!
View Single Post
Old 19th September 2021, 03:11 PM
TravelinBi
Cruiser

You did whaaaaat?!!

Tell us about your kinkiest (most kinky?) experience.

I’ll go first:

I stopped by a downtown Chicago ABS known for its gloryholes. It was mid afternoon and really quiet. I entered one of the center booths, fed the machine and stripped off my clothes. The booth had gloryholes on both sides but no one was in the adjoining booths. I sat down to wait for my first cock, it had been a while since I had sucked and swallowed and I was eager for a load or two. I scanned through the videos and found one to my liking then I noticed in the corner of the booth there was a condom on the floor. On impulse I picked it up, it was full of cum and was still warm! Without thinking I took the open end in my mouth and squeezed the cum into my mouth. I swallowed the load and then turned it inside out and licked it clean. Eventually a couple of guys came in for service but sucking the juice out of a used condom is still one of my hottest and kinkiest deeds.
Quote |