Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bi, Vers and very horny!
View Single Post
Old 8th January 2022, 02:00 AM
mikederf
Cruiser

I'm going to have to check out the Cajon Pass. It should be close to the valley on the other side of the hills here. Oh if you were closer, I think we would be good play mates. If you were here I reach over and grab that cock, and start to stroking it. I would then start fondling your and rolling your balls around. I would bow down to your crotch and start licking and sucking your balls running my tongue up your stiff shaft kissing licking and flicking the tip with the tip of my tongue licking down the other side. and sucking up the the tip and I would take my tongue and lick around the head edges, and then back down your shaft on the other side kissing you magnificent stout cock. A little more sucking and it on to the head.
Oh how I surely wish you were here to give me a feeding. Are you gonna be my daddy, so I can dress up nice for you? I really hope I'll have the chance to taste that cock one day.
Quote |