Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sharing Your Wife/Girlfriend
View Single Post
Old 30th January 2022, 08:52 AM
Lovelife
Cruiser

Red face Oh yes

My wife and I talked about it at first and we found one guy that we both agreed with and I talked to him and he was more than willing the first time my wife and I let someone else join us was so freaking awesome I told her there's no holds barred you're going to treat him like it's me she made love to both of us she was so orgasmic it was the pleasure I saw on her face as she took both of us she loved it so much she was never with a black man before and I had a black friend I brought him home one night and we all just sat around and drank and she started getting a little looser and friendlier and t and I seduced her that was the first time she ever had a black cock she loved it watching her suck my buddies big hard black cock and begging for it it was so freaking hot the three of us pretty much became and separateable after that being able to be so honest and open with someone you love so much is the best feeling in the world
Quote |