Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Unexpected Hook Ups
View Single Post
Old 31st January 2022, 03:28 PM
Indy_bi_guy
Cruiser

1984, Omaha, NE.

My wife and I had an argument and I stormed out the door to go get a drink (had never done that before OR since). One of the closest bars was at a major hotel.

So I'm sitting there nursing my drink and notice a good looking black guy across from me (it was a U shaped bar) who kept making eye contact with me. I didn't have a lot of experience then so didn't know what was going on. Eventually, I headed to the men's room. I don't remember if I really had to piss or was hoping for more.

I spent longer than needed at the urinal and no one came in. So I zipped up and washed my hands. As I'm going out the door, who walks in but my guy. Well, it would have been too obvious if I had turned around and followed him in; I still wasn't sure of his intentions. So I stood around looking out a window when he comes out and strikes up a conversation with me. One thing led to another and he give me his room number. I go back to the bar and settle up then head to his room.

By the time I got there, he had undressed and was wearing a robe. I don't remember much after that, it was rather boring, though he did have a nice dick. About the time we got down to business (me sucking him), he gets a phone call and I can tell he's discussing business. Kind of killed the mood, and I just remember quickly finishing up and getting out of there.

Totally unexpected, but also very forgettable.
Quote |