Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - trucker cruising
View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2022, 03:26 AM
buttpiratesc
Cruiser

There is nothing illegal about tapping your brakes. If you are questioned, just say that they felt a little funny while you were driving down the road and you pulled out to test them. As for approaching the truckers, they have to give me solid signs that they are discreetly communicating with me. Even when I pull up next to them, I get out of the car, stretch, etc. I walk around the car checking it. If his window is open, and he acknowledges I am there, I just say hello and make a comment about the traffic or weather. Typical small talk that you make with a stranger when you are in line at the store or something. If he is very interested, I ask if he comes here much. I open the door for him to talk. Depending on what he says, I will eventually ask him what he is looking for. Most will come right out and say they want their dicks sucked. Some will say they want to suck a dick. The rest is easy from there. The trick is to be discreet as was mentioned repeatedly in the previous comments. You should be discreet when cruising no matter where you are or who you are cruising. Don't bring attention to your spot or activities or you will blow it and the spot will get shut down. Use some common sense, people!
Quote |