Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - LGBTQ are literally taking over the country, according to a new survey
View Single Post
Old 15th March 2022, 01:05 PM
Lupine56
Cruiser

"Growing up being gay was one of the biggest "insults" you could say to another kid"
Seems like we grew up in similar towns.

I am sometimes taken back in memory when I hear some person or comment on something as being "that's so gay" or similar phrase. Back in the day it could be a little unnerving. Now when I hear it, it is just plain stupid., especially as it is usually said to something that has nothing to do with homosexuality at any level.
but there does seem to be progress...
Last time I overheard it (only weeks ago) I muttered under my breath (& mask lol) 'god you're stupid'. The reaction of the people involved in the conversation who heard me was a little surprising. (nods in agreement), the person saying it annoyed.
Quote |