Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 20th March 2022, 12:08 PM
billy4fun2
Cruiser

Jon3 that night everything was moving fast lol but I was in that party mood with no inhibition, and I might have gaged on that first load that caught me by surprise but it shot so hard so quick that it was down my throat before I knew it and then the guy shot it on my face as well and as I started really tasting it I thought it tasted pretty good and then when the other guy shot I wanted to make sure I got a bit more of it and caught most in my mouth and then swallowed it how I wanted to and then when the other 2 guys showed up I was so ready so I must have had the right chemistry in me to make me realize I liked guys as well and that got stronger as time went on, and to be honest for the most part I would rather have a guys cock in my ass and mouth then me having sex with a woman. Don't get me wrong there are some women out there that I would absolutely enjoy licking their pussies and assholes.
Quote |