Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2022, 01:20 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttpiratesc View Post
Yes, we always saw each other naked, especially in high school in the locker room and showers. Kids today won't shower after a work out. They are too shy someone will see their dick!!!

It amazes me how they have grown up feeling that being naked in any situation is wrong.

I remember we all saw each other and it was no big deal (well it got to be more of a big deal as I got more and more into sex with guys) but being naked in front of each other was just something that happened and you did not really think about.

I would go over to a friends house and his Mom would say "Jimmy is still in the shower getting ready - go on up" and I would go up to his room and we would chat as he dried off and got dressed.

It actually helped us all realize we all are the same yet different - and as puberty set in we knew more of what to expect from seeing friends.
Quote |