Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2022, 10:39 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttpiratesc View Post
I dream sometimes of me being in high school and during showers
I think back on those days and am so thankful that fear kept me soft in the showers!

But there was one time it was close - I had health class right before gym and the teacher had talked about how somewhere between 5 - 10% of the population is gay, with more being bisexual and the teacher made sure to stress how even more experiment at some point in their lives and it does not mean you are gay.

Well my mind wandered back to those statistics as I was standing in the shower room surrounded by all my classmates naked and I started thinking there must be a couple of gay guys in here right now.

Suddenly I could tell I needed to rinse off and get to the towels FAST! Thankfully it never got beyond a semi and I don't THINK anyone noticed -
Quote |