Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time Anal
Thread: First Time Anal
View Single Post
Old 13th July 2022, 11:45 AM
Chi_burbs_Guy
Cruiser

I cannot believe its been so long since I posted this. I also can't believe that I never posted a follow up to the original post. I have bottomed a number of times but not as much as I would like and still do want to more. The first few times were a bit awkward and not enjoyable to me at all. I think that this was because I was with guys that weren't experienced enough and I was nervous about someone fucking me. I got some toys soon after the first couple of tried and got use to having things in my ass and it really made it easier for me with guys. I also learned very early that getting clean is a must, met up with a guy that I thought just wanted me to suck his cock but ended up he wanted to fuck as well soon he was going at it and then I got the smell of shit and he pulled out and ran to the bathroom I was so embarrassed but I think he was more. I tried to hook up with him other times with promise that I would spotless clean but never happened. So now I make sure that I have douched and even use a dildo to make sure that I am very clean before I go out or have someone over. Overall I have had a great time being a bottom and really love the feel of a nice cock. I hope that I can continue doing it for a long time.
Quote |