Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Crossdresser CD bottom seeking CNC encounter want realistic and rough
View Single Post
Old 24th July 2022, 04:11 PM
Lilpeencd123
Cruiser

Question Crossdresser CD bottom seeking CNC encounter want realistic and rough

Must be willing to do whatever you want to me to make sure it is as real as possible. I am serious about it and would like to be snatched right off the street and then taken to secluded spot and raped repeatedly. Would enjoy being drugged and or drunk and we can discuss that when you reply. I want to experience this as real as possible. Im expecting to get hurt a little maybe even more than a little. I have a tiny little penis and I enjoy being humiliated for it and ridiculed will be dressed up sexy in my girl clothes and sissybitched out for a wild walk and I text you when you are close and then?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HDpmHQSaxEmrZqZP7
Attached Images

Last edited by Lilpeencd123; 26th July 2022 at 12:13 AM. Reason: New Link for pictures
Quote |