Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First time Water Sports
View Single Post
Old 29th September 2022, 10:59 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

It was no big deal as kids to change together or shower together - so "sword fights" were pretty common.

Peeing next to each other - seeing who could go farthest or the most -

Of course as we got older and beer entered the picture there was even more to see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintpeter View Post
I'll tell you as I hear these stories that I remember playing swords with some buddies, say around 10 years old. We started to do it all the time. One time at a swimming hole, we were naked a couple of us. Well my buddy just started going, so I did also. As the stream started, I turned to him and pissed all over him, he immediately turned and pissed on me. We talked after and thought it was great, so we repeated it a couple of times. Well back at home, that got us curious to touch each others penis and kiss it. Then put it in our mouths, we didn't cum, but it was very enjoyabble
Quote |