Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hosting cock marathon this weekend
View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2022, 07:48 AM
CalicoJack745
Cruiser

Hosting cock marathon this weekend

Just separated from my wife and looking to celebrate by seeing how many cocks I can pleasure between Friday and Saturday night. I will be hosting at my house, not selective at all about age, race, body type, etc, (although I really love older, hairy bear daddies and would love to finally fulfill my fantasy of pleasuring a hot ginger cock - I have a massive freckle fetish lol) just be STD negative since I'm looking to let loose and be a slut for lots of DICK! Come use my holes for your pleasure, I love to be submissive, have my nipples played with rough and be called all kinds of nasty things while I'm sucking your dick or taking it up my ass. Contact me if you're interested, like I said if you're clean, I'll take your dick wherever you want to put it.
Quote |