Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 'How to..' at truck stops?
View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2022, 10:51 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttpiratesc View Post
So two weeks ago I met up with a white trucker with a 9" fat cock! I was sucking him and I needed to feel him in my ass, so I asked him to top me. No condom. No lube available. I said, "fuck it!" and I got his cock wet with my spit and let him shove it in. This was my first dry fuck ever.
9" fat cock... DRY? Damn! Were you able to walk the next day?

Only ever tried it without lube once - he produced a ton of precum and was sure it would work - well he got the head in and that was that.

Quote:
He pounded pretty hard and then suddenly stopped and pulled out. He went limp and I asked him if he came in me, but he said no. I tried to squeeze out any cum that may have been deposited, but none came out.
I wonder what happened to make him suddenly go soft without cumming? Did he get off at all?

Quote:
He told me the best way to hook up at truck stops is at night. Park with your interior lights on in front of a truck. The brake tapping thing helps. Sometimes you might have to get out and walk around your car "checking your tires" while stroking yourself through your pants. Make sure the trucker in the cab sees what you are doing and is taking interest, otherwise, you are wasting your time.
That all makes sense - especially the "at night" part - I suspect most of these truckers are married and "straight" so the cover of darkness would help.
Quote |