Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2022, 12:59 PM
6jacq
Cruiser

chicago suburbs

i invited a friend over to have a beer and watch hockey game, have a few beers and although i did not know how he would react, i went to bathroom and came out in sexy tights, high cut thong with very very short skin tight dress and 6 in strapped heels. i walked in and asked him if he wanted another beer and he was in shock, he said you look so fucking hot, i went and got him another beer allowing my dress to slide father up my ass on my return, handed him the beer and lifted my heel to rub his bulge, he stood up and pushed me down, i unzipped him and he was hard as a rock as i slid my lips all the way down his cock and before i knew it, he just exploded down my throat, all of it, incredible, that was my 1st and he has now been my 2nd 3rd and so on
Quote |