Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What is the smallest cock you have sucked
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2022, 11:30 PM
NakedAl
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
"came like a broken fire hydrant"

Damn that sounds like fun!
Definitely agree with above.

I played a lot with a guy who was about 4" hard and not too thick, and I loved blowing him (we had a hot sex life overall, which probably added to my enjoyment). But besides my taking the initiative, he could fuck my face standing in front of me, or with my head draped over the side of the bed, and shoot a big wad for me to swallow. No coughing or choking involved.

Yesterday I was at a sauna where playing is "not permitted" but where a lot of showing goes on anyway. One really handsome naked guy showed me his hard 8" thick dick and then proceeded to jack off, with me as the audience. I was enjoying the hell out of the show but was thinking "man, how could I do that thing any justice with my mouth." I probably would have given it a try except for the setting, but there's something to say for a boner that's easy on the throat :-)
Quote |