Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - should I take my dentures out before going in to an ABS?
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2022, 11:30 PM
Ulyssesbigcock
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumjob View Post
So, if I'm intent on sucking cock and getting fucked I should probably visit an adult video store, right? I mean, they probably have booths where I could park myself under the screen, leave the door open, and wait for guys to come in a fuck my mouth. I should take my dentures out before I go into the store, right? I mean, I don't want to take them out while I'm in the store and I certainly don't want to put them down anywhere. So, yeah, when the video stores open back up I'm taking my dentures out and wearing just shorts and a shirt when I go in. I'm gonna give gumjobs to every dick that gets shoved in my face. Then, I'll probably wander into the theater and take off my shirt and shorts. I might stroke my little cock a bit while I watch and hunt for dick. Hopefully, I'll find lots of dick to suck and fuck me. So, wish me luck when I go to the video stores!
Call me or text me [deleted]

Feel free to keep your Phone # and other contact info on your Profile page, but not on other CFS pages. Thanks! ~ Editor

Last edited by infopop; 4th December 2022 at 01:31 PM.
Quote |