Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hot crossdressing stories!
View Single Post
Old 4th December 2022, 02:08 AM
Ulyssesbigcock
Cruiser

Adult bookstore booths

I went with my pig bottom faggot Kirk who took me there. We went in the booth and got naked Kirk got down on his knees and started sucking my cock at first while it was soft and in seconds I got hard as a rock cause Kirk is a great cocksucker. I shot my load quickly and then he started chewing on my foreskin and my big fat balls. I got hard again in seconds. This time I lasted a lot longer. I have a big fat 8 inch cock and he made me cum again and once again he swallowed all of it. We went in the bathroom and I pissed in his mouth and he drank it all. We went back out and found another cocksucker and invited him back to Kirk's house which is 5min away. Well first we went outside in his yard while I sat down and both of them went down and started sucking my cock at the same time. One would suck my cock while the other one chewed on my balls. They would switch positions and at one time they were both nibbling and licking my cock one on each side until I couldn't hold back anymore and shot my load on their faces. I licked the cum of their faces and spit it down their throats. After a few more loads of cum they both laid down on the grass and I pissed on both of them. I can't wait to go back to the bookstore and do this again. I hope you enjoyed my story
Quote |