Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - on line hook-up sites
View Single Post
Old 4th December 2022, 04:35 AM
Ulyssesbigcock
Cruiser

Here in Miami/FT Lauderdale there are chatlines and you can hook up any time. Also a lot of adult bookstore where you can hook up. I was on a chatline and I was talking to a guy working at a bookstore. I sent him pictures of my cock and he loved it. He told me to come over after 4am cause no one was there at the time. When I got there he locked up the store and took me into the bathroom. He sucked my cock and swallowed my cum. We went back to the front of the store and he sucked my cock behind the register. But like I said call the chatline and in seconds you get a response. He'll either come over or invite you to his place
When they come to my place. I take them to my backyard and they suck my cock there. My cock is hard right now just thinking about it
Attached Images

Quote |