Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Craigslist Hookup
View Single Post
Old 4th December 2022, 07:52 AM
Ulyssesbigcock
Cruiser

Craigslist doesn't exist anymore in Miami but when it did the action was really good. I would get a lot of older silver daddy's, but they were always great cocksuckers. I hooked up with this 68 years old bottom that from the moment I walked in we sat on bar stools and he started rubbing my hairy chest so I took out my soft cock and the second he saw it he said. Can I sample it. Well he leaned down and started sucking my soft cock. He got on his knees I took my clothes off and my cock started getting harder in his mouth. He sucked my cock in every room. We ended up on the couch me sitting and he was on his knees. I grabbed the back of his head and skull fucked his mouth and shot my load down his throat. He loved my cum cause it was really creamy. He ended up taking 4 loads. I came back a few more times. Older gays are the best cocksuckers
Quote |