Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Who goes to cupids a lot?
View Single Post
Old 29th December 2022, 07:10 PM
snacker3333
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapper View Post
been like 5-6 times now had lots of fun every time wondering when is best for maybe seeing a cd trans or female don’t get me wrong men suck great just looking for some new experiences! Pm me if you have been lots i’d love to chat with someone that might have sucked me ! i’m 50 shaved head usually in a hoodie and feed big loads
Hi Chevy,

Was at Cupids Green Door tuesday 12/27, had a good time. I started at the hetero theatre, sat in the middle with my pants around my ankles playing with my dick. A young black guy was very engaging, came over with his uncut cock out and I started sucking him, before long about 4 other guys gathered around and we took turns sucking his cock. After awhile me, him and another guy went to the back room, I was sucking his cock then I asked him to fuck me, he did and reamed me good while I suck the other guys cock. During the evening over about 2 hours this black guy fucked several guys, and me several times, had an hard cock for a long time. This was a normal sized cock, not a BBC, but nice. Aside from that most of the other guys did not seem to want to interact, go figure. Hope you have fun, maybe see you there sometime.
Quote |