Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 30th December 2022, 09:15 PM
Bago
Cruiser

Visiting a sacred site

Not the first time I swallowed but the first time I was swallowed was such a sacred moment that I recently went back to the spot where it happened decades ago, and that's in another country. I was really young at that time and scared. I hooked up with someone in a public swimming pool (who was in fact even younger than myself but apparently had much more experience). We went behind a stadium to a bush and he started sucking me. It felt weird for me at that time as I had never experienced it before. Then, I told him I was about to cum, expecting he would pull out but he took it all into his mouth. I was shocked and scared at that time but on hindsight it was so phenomenal and had set the standard for me being sucked and swallowed every time I have sex. I do also suck and swallow but being sucked and swallowed is my regular cup of tea. To get back to the story when I visited the "sacred site", the stadium is still there and some renovations had been made, though the bush is gone. I stayed at that very spot for some time to pay homage. It was indeed a sacred experience.
Quote |