Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - eating jizz
Thread: eating jizz
View Single Post
Old 1st April 2023, 12:48 PM
Jinx1113
Cruiser

ABS records & one private party

I don't know if anyone has seen or read some of my reviews. If you have, you know that I can be somewhat of a slut pig on occasion. So here goes:

Pleasureland in Osceala, Indiana: 9 cocks, 8 loads.
Lion's den in Mineral Wells, WV: 12 cocks, 10 loads
Adult Mart in Parkersburg, WV: 12 cocks, 12 loads
A to Z Parkersburg, WV: 15 cocks, 13 loads
Past times Steubenville, OH: 13 cocks, 13 loads
Xtc Akron, OH: 5 cocks, 5 loads
Moon ABS, Moon, PA 5 cocks, 4 loads
Ross News, Ross Twshp., PA: 9 cocks, 7 loads*

Uncle Hanks house at a private party he arranged to share his little slut (me). 5 cocks, 11 loads. Uncle Hank was an older gentleman I met at the Ross news and became a regular. He invited me to his home to take the middleman out of the equation and give me regular loads to eat. Of course I accepted! 2 months into this arrangement he presented me with a studded dog collar that had MY SLUT in silver rhinestones printed on it. He offered an arrangement where I would be owned by him as his private little slut and he would train me to be the slut I was meant to be. I hesitantly agreed, and he placed the collar on me and my training began. He then had me lay across his lap and he spanked me for hesitating to answer, as I should have jumped at the chance to have him as my Master and be his slut. He then had me lick his balls and rim him then suck his cock. All the while telling me what his ownership would entail. I was to refer to him as Uncle Hank from that day forward I was to be at his service when he called (This was before cell phones, so he would page me on my work pager.). I was to answer him within the hour of when he paged. I then had 30 minutes to arrive at his house ready and willing to serve him. It wasn't crazy or anything if I had work or some function I had to attend he let me slide. He would punish me later if I couldn't make it. Nothing harmful, just playful spankings. It was fun. He also told me that he could share me with his friends if he so desired. And he did eventually. Sometimes I would arrive and we would just sit at his kitchen table and converse llike we were friends. But, when he pulled out the collar and placed it around my neck, I was to strip and be on my knees the entire time I was there. He also wanted to train my ass to be a "two hole slut". So, he started giving me enemas and then using plugs and dildos on my ass. These getting progressively bigger as I adjusted. Sometimes I would arrive and he would have a friend already there waiting for me to service them. Sometimes there were a couple of friends. As soon as I got there the collar was on and I was in slut mode. I was to refer to these other men as Uncle as well. This went on for five years and in this time I gathered eight new Uncles. During this time I Sucked their cocks, ate their cum, was pissed on, ate all their asses, and if one or another fucked Uncle Hank's ass I had to clean their cocks and his ass with my mouth and tongue. One night I was there entertaining Uncle Hank and three of his friends when they decided to order Pizza. When the Pizza arrived I was to answer the door nude and on my knees and offer the delivery man a blowjob as a tip. Gawd I was so frightened and excited at the same time. I was extremely surprised that the man accepted and didn't punch my lights out right there. I excitedly blew him right there. Little did I know that the delivery man was actually another friend of Uncle Hank. During that evening festivities it was announced that in two months time Uncle Hank was going to host a Poker game and the winner was going to get my anal cherry. Then, everyone else was going to fuck my pussy. It would have been my first real gangbang. I was excited and fearful at the same time. Unfortunately, Uncle Hank had a deadly stroke two weeks later and I fell out of touch with the other men. RIP Uncle Hank. All in all the record for one night at Uncle Hank's was the aforementioned 5 cocks, 11 loads. During the ownership it was 8 cocks and uncountable loads.
Quote |